Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sweet Tweets and Sweethearts go together!!!

The SweetHeart Award goes to Andra Stoker!

About Andra:
"I am the owner of Sweet Tweets Boutique. What started as a fun little hobby has turned into a successful business! I am a stay at home mom to my beautiful little Whitney and I'm a step mom to the most wonderful step daughter Elle. I'm married to an amazing guy that makes me smile everyday. My boutiques give me a way to release my creative juices and lets me put some extra money aside for a very expensive IVF! It's worth every penny to me. Nothing is more rewarding than having giggles fill your home. I'm so lucky!"

Boutique Frenzy gives a BIG THANK YOU to Andra Stoker of Sweet Tweets Boutique! Andra was one of the first Boutique Promoters to pass out the Boutique Frenzy flyers at her shows and to this day is still making Boutique Frenzy part of all the Sweet Tweets Boutiques. We have enjoyed getting to know Andra and her vendors. Andra makes everyone feel very welcome and always has fabulous vendors and awesome locations. The Sweet Tweets Boutique is holding it's last Spring show this weekend. If you haven't attended a Sweet Tweets boutique yet, now is the time! Get out this Friday and Saturday and have some fun and see what all of the excitement is all about!



You can contact Andra:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online