Monday, June 1, 2009

This SweetHeart is Heartlinked!


The SweetHeart Award goes to Cindee Johnson!!! This Woman is awesome! We met her at our very first show at the Simply Chic Boutique in Riverton. She was so interested in what we had to tell her about Boutique Frenzy and was the first to tell me all about the Heart Link Network, a community for woman to network and share their businesses! Cindee invited me to attend one of the Heartlink Meetings, but before we were able to attend, she became the Herriman Heart Link Network Area Coordinator! So, now I get to be a guest at her personal meetings and share Boutique Frenzy with all who attend! Pretty awesome I must say! She has helped Boutique Frenzy tremendously. You all saw her give away a $100 Cookie Lee Jewelry package last week! What you don't know is that I asked her to donate the same day I posted her prize.

She said,
"Hi Melissa, Just got your email and yes I'd be happy to donate a prize! I will work on it and get something to you soon!
Cindee"

She got me the info within a couple of hours! Amazing! What a great friend and true SweetHeart! Thanks Cindee for getting into the FRENZY and helpig everyone to do the same!

If you are a WOMAN and would like the opportunity to network and share your business and talents, please check out the Heart Link Network. Contact Cindee:

Cindee Johnson
Herriman Area Coordinator
The Heartlink Network
801-633-9853
Sr. Consultant
Cookie Lee Jeweley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online